Horse Trailer Service
Keeping people and their horse safely on the road for more than 39 years!
Don’t be fooled into thinking your local gas station is a trailer expert. Car brakes are different from trailer brakes and cars don’t have breakaway systems, etc. Horse trailers are what we do and our factory trained mechanics specialize in completing manufacturer recommended annual trailer service.
Why Service Your Horse Trailer?
Preventative maintenance is about safety and savings. By keeping trailer brakes properly adjusted and maintained it not only prevents breakdowns but costly repairs can be avoided. Axle manufactures recommend that brakes be serviced annually. Our annual service package includes complete cleaning, inspecting and repacking the bearings, replacing the seals and cotter pins or tang washers. Cleaning, lubing and adjusting the brakes. Also included is full inspection of the axles, frame, floor, doors and ramp. The breakaway system is tested as well as all electrical components. The tires are inspected for wear and weather damage and the tire pressure is adjusted. All moving parts are lubricated. Keeping your trailer properly serviced keeps you and your horses safe.
Full Horse Trailer Service & Repair
- All makes and models of trucks and trailers
- Annual preventative maintenance for horse trailers
- B&W gooseneck hitches, frame tow hitches installed
- Brake control installation and truck wiring for all makes and models
- All types of electrical repair and service
- Steel and aluminum fabrication for all types of trailers
- Weight distributing hitches
- Pre-purchase safety checks
Keeping people and their horses safely on the road for 39 Years!